Sorry I have been MIA

I was on the Tour Bus driving, took Black Sox’s baseball players up to Palmer, Ak. for a game with the Mat-Su Miner's (sorry they didn’t do too good….10-2 Mat-Su skunked them bad) then back to Anchorage on Sunday nite……my day ended around midnite! Monday (I was up at 4:30am) I had folks from an International Flight that was diverted to Anchorage because of a Volcano eruption somewhere around Russia, they stayed over nite at the Alyeska Resort Hotel in Girdwood (40 miles south of Anchorage) and I picked them up and took them to the Airport in the morning.
Boy things are still changing at the North Terminal, they had an area that we use to park Tour Buses at now it's all glassed in ..........no more parking, it's all pretty much drop off your passengers and go now!
I needed some more ZZZZZ 's so I went back and took a short nap at the hotel I was staying in, then got in some shopping at Sam's Club, Michaels's (a new Tim Holtz Acrylic stamp set) and Pet -Co............can't forget my furry kids! Then I had a trip at 3:00pm, I picked up kids from Germany to work in the Fish Processing Plant that’s located in Kenai. (remember it’s a 3 hour drive one way) Total Miles driven for 2 day was 630……..I’m glad I have a few days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin