Well I came up with this design for a flower a tag card
Here’s the instruction for my card……
1. I cut the seed pack top off as it was ragged.
2. I used red line tape to seal bottom of seed pack
3. Embossed Nasturtium stamp image with black powder.
4. Stamp image again with dye ink for flowers on tags.
5. Color in images….(copic’s didn’t work with embossed images)
6. Line up stamped image to top of seed pack, attach with adhesive.
7. Layer seed pack on cardstock……I used black & summer sun (SU)
8. Attach ribbon to sides at angles and make bow to attach
9. Make tags to fit into seed pack pocket.
10. Layer all on to pumpkin pie cardstock (SU)