C.C. Designs Fairy

I went to a friends today to make cards and I only got this one done because I was visiting too much and helping her figure out the sandwich for Spellbinders Wizard using the Stampin'Up! Texture plates.........up shot was you need the Charm Embossing Kit to work with the SU texture plates. Of course the scan doesn't show the glitter on her wings and around the edges of the torn inked card stock. I had some left over scrap lace that I added and mounted below her on the torn image, using the Martha Stewart scallop punch on the edges of the designer paper and also the teal card stock. SU sentiment was used. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Happy Stamping Y'all!

2 comments:

  1. The card is so pretty! I love the lace look!

    Vickie
    SBS #26

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shell, nice one here! I didn't know SU did Texture plates, must look into it - do you know if they work in the Bug? Be back asap. Cuttlehugs, ikki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin