PCP Challenge #30

This is Paper Craft Planet's sketch challenge for the week....... I got my card done today using my Oval Creative Memories cutting system........these puppies are pretty slick, I want to get more of the other shapes! I used some of my left over scraps from last week's green coredinations card stock to cut out the oval and sanded the edges layering it with DP........also from the scallop circle left overs I used it for today's card in the outer edges circle. The little Elf is a stamp set I got last winter from Close to my Heart, sentiment is unknown at the time. I had fun doing this sketch of the week.........thank Maria for providing it! Until next time............Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, the little elf is adorable. You did a beautiful job following the sketch, Shell!! I love what you did with the ribbon. . .very pretty! Thank you for playing in our challenge! You did wonderful!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin