Folded Cards

These are what I've been working on the last couple of days.....since we've been having some yucky rainy weather & I've been stuck inside the house, so what better to do with my time. This first fold card was done with SU designer paper & stamps (all retired) This next card is done with thicker paper and actually holds up better.........I'm so glad that I did another one especially since this is for a swap that is coming up in August, tho cutting out these little sunflowers did take a while. Stamps used: SU (retired) See Dee's
This is part of the card unfolded........when unfolded all the way it's 12 inches in length.
Until next my splurge of creative chaos................

1 comment:

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin