Swap Cards Made

I joined in for a few swaps this last month tho I didn't want to post them till they were sent off to the recipient.
1. Stamp image in versa-mark ink & clear emboss
2. Tear scrap paper for layering green ink.
3. Now take a circle punch & some more scrap paper to punch a stencil for your moon
4. I think your ready to sponge all your coloring on your cardstock!
5. Last step is to stamp a sentiment & ribbon
This card was for a swap theme of "How your garden grows" its kind of fun to do these swap because it gets you thinking and your able to use some of your stamps that have been neglected! LOL 1. Stamp image, color in with your markers, pencils or water color...(I used copic alcohol ink markers for coloring my images) 2. Stipple in color for background & mount on black paper 3. Stamp potted plant, color & mount with foam tape to edge of cardstock 4. Now place on your favorite designer paper & add some ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin