Simply Elegant Embossed Hearts

Hello, I've put together a card for one of my workshops coming up 
......First off I used the jumbo wheel "I (love) love for the background 
then I used one of the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
"Framed Tulips" punched out 2 hearts, run them through"Elegant Lines"
embossing folder and painted the embossed parts with shimmering 
Frost White mounted them on the designer paper "Love letter" 
& Basic Black and added some Crochet Trim "Chantilly" 

I've added my card to "The Paper Variety" challenge....My Pink Stamper is the Sponsor this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

~jan said...

What a beautiful card, Shell! Love the embossed/inked hearts! Thanks for sharing this with The Paper Variety!

Audrey Huffman (huffpede@yahoo.com) said...

I'm already freezing here in AR, now we have icy roads with a lot of fog. grrrrrrrrrrrr, on weather. Enjoyed the card, loved the coloring. tfs

XXOO AMY said...

soooo pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at TPV!

Abby said...

Pretty card, and I love that ribbon! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety and good luck in the drawing tonight! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!