Art Tags

Hello, I've busy making some fun Art Tags, some of these are for a swap going on one of my yahoo groups.  The light blue seaside tag is from a old, old retired SU set that I got at a co-op store in Anchorage.........it doesn't even have a year on it.  I stamped the image on the tag with staz-on, stippled on some SU Marina Mist, brushed on some PPA (perfect paper adhesive)  layered it with a napkin..........and scrunched it a bit and sprinkled some crystal effectz glitter for sparkle and let it dry.  Lastly going over the tag one more time with PPA to finish it off! The darker blue Tag I clear embossed it, went over with SU Pacific Point ink, sprayed it with Radiant Rains for some added sparkly glimmer then topped it off with some buttons. The red Tag was done the same way using a napkin but I painted it red first and let it dry before putting the stamped Tilda and then I brushed on a layer of PPA.  Yes it works with Copic Markers......no bleeding of colors or anything! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. These tags are very cool Shell. I love the one with the lighthouse, nicely done. Hope your feeling better soon.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shell..these tags are awesome! each one so uniquely done! and thanks for the inspiration..i so gotta make me a bookmark/tag..with a mag on it! HUGZ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin