January Sketch Challenge

This week Leslie is hosting the Sketch Challenge at Come and Get It, so here's the sketch to following and I hope to see you join in the fun.........the link can be found here 


I played with the sketch and my image that I colored just didn't work out size wise especially since I triple layered the image, so my card ended up being a 5 -1/2 x 6 inch. 


You may recognize the papers I used as they are some retired designer series from SU........yeppers I'm trying to use up some stash!  LOL 

I'd like to share with these challenges:
Crafts 4 eternity~ Color Recipe
Heart Song Inspirations~ Border Punchs/Torn Paper
Simply Create Too~ More than two Layers
Crazy 4 Challenges~Monochromatic Blues
Stampin' for the weekend~ Out with the Old

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. hey Shelly,

    I just loved this image...reminds me of summer. Your colouring is great. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shell: This is such a beautiful card--cute image. Glad you entered your project in our challenge. Hope to see your entries in our upcoming challenges.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Shell! Thanks for sharing at Craft 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin