LAILA’S LUTE

As soon as I saw this stamp image in the on line catalog at Third Coast Rubber Stamps I knew I had to get her.
The outfit that she's wearing is so feminine and she has so many possibilities.  

I've featured Laila playing her lute by the partial wall stamp a couple times, die-cut with spellbinders added a small scrap of lace, some coordinating colored mini flowers and punched leaves



but something has caught her attention!  Oh what could it be, a favorite pet ........or is it another musician?

Third Coast Rubber Stamps used:
Laila’s Lute FT-192-I
Partial Brick Wall CH-715-I

Other supplies used:
Grass ~Judith Stamps
SU Card Stock and Dye Inks
Spellbinder Die-cut
Wild Orchid ~Roses
Leaves ~MS Punch
Scrap Lace
Copic Markers

 You can find all these rubber stamps and more here





Have a creative day and go out and stamp something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin