The East Wind is at YSBP


Pink with a little Punk

November Challenge is up and running at 
ANYTHING GOES is our theme
The East Wind is our wonderful sponsor this month
The image I used is called 
"Lucy Loo Stripes"
You'll be able to find them here
Did I mention that there is a awesome sale going 
on of over 90 digital stamps right now!

So here's my card I made
The East Wind ~ digital image
Copic Markers
SU ~ Card Stock, Designer Paper,
Rubber Stamped Sentiment
Sue Wilson ~ Dies
Ranger Distressed Inks
Misc. ~ Ribbon & Flowers


 Sharing with these challenges:








1 comment:

  1. BRAVO!!!
    I am pleased to invite you to celebrate with us -
    IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES *** 100th CHALLENGE CELEBRATIONS
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/10/ikesworld-challenges-100th-challenge.html
    Gppd luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin