Birthday Cards

This card is one of 10 that was done for a swap and this time around was your choice of theme, so I picked Birthday. 1. Basic Grey Designer Paper 2. SU Pacific Point Ink, Scallop Punched paper and ribbon 3. SU Retired Birthday stamp set This card was done for a friends birthday, she likes sparkle so I used my favorite spray ink. 1. Radiant Rains Solar Gold on background cardstock 2. Su Red Riding Hood Ink, scallop punch, stamps and ribbon 3. Close to My Heart flower punch. Thanks for you comment Elaine...........she corrected me as the flower punch is from Creative Memories.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Shell, but the punch used on this card is the Multi-Petal from Creative Memories!

    Elaine Howell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin