SU Create-A-Calendar Kit 2009

This calendar will be sent to my Mom, so with thoughts of her as I decorated these pages for her Stamps are from varies companies....SU, IO, Penny Black, See Dee's and many others that I can't think of right now August was done thinking of the Dog Days of Summer..........LOL As you see September is marked with my Mom's Birthday Yeah I know I got these last two months turned around, but that is just how it turned out when I scanned the 2 together. You can only get the Create-A-Calender Kit until January 18, 2009........it's in the Holiday Mini Catalog on page 3 comes with everything you need except the extra adhesive to put the folder together and it's only $7.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin