Envelope Book

Well I've pondered making one of these for several days and looked at different one's on the internet and decided to make one finally!
This first one is the front and back pages
Page 2-3 next pic
Pages 3-4 next pic Pages 6-7 next
Pages 8-9 next Pages 10-11 next
This next pic is of the front page with insert
Supplies used: SU, Radiant Rains daubers & mists, Miscellaneous Art stamps and Bind-it-All If you would like full instructions on how to make your own book........by all means email me!

4 comments:

  1. Great job Shell! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely project! I love the flowers.
    SBS28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shell!
    Love the book!
    The one I am going to be making, I will make the envelopes myself out of DP. I have seen a tutorial somewher for it. I will put it on my blog after I`m done.
    But I also think I will make one similar to yours, cos it looks BEAUTIFUL! X
    I just saw you are on our SBS#26 and also 28? cool!
    Hugs
    Jenny (Ayelet)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin