Elegant Bouquet Christmas Cards

Wow I actually had a pretty quite day, just the furry critters and myself was home most of the day so I got some need cards prepared for the LCG The "Ladies Card Guild" is coming up the end of the month, I've changed my card that I was going to have everyone make.......using the SU embossing folder "Elegant Bouquet"........well I have to work that day but it's going to be a fun day taking Senior Citizens to the Palmer Fair. After embossing the sheet I punched a hole in the center of the flower so the layered color would show thru........some I put stickles glitter glue in the center flower for sparkle., also punched out a flower adding it to the flourish that's embossed. The Christmas bells are DP by Paper Planet I cut each one out and layered on SU gold cardstock, bet you already know the punch used on the edge.........by Martha Stewart, one of my favorites! Wow that's 4 total Christmas cards that I've gotten done so far this month, I think this is the first year that I think I might be ahead of the game! LOL Plus I'll be getting all the cards that the Ladies have designed and shared too! Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to again this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin