Pumpkin Patch Greetings!

Well here's the other card that I was working on for another Swap with the Inkyfun-Stampers, I really had fun with this card! I used a Tim Holtz Spider Mask on some designer pumpkin paper and went over it with SU's new in-color "Dusty Durango"
The pocket on the front was old stock from SU that I still had a just decorated it up some with varies items from different companies that I just happen to have on hand.......LOL When you pull out the tag at the very bottom inside it says "Happy Halloween"
Happy Stampin' Y'All

2 comments:

  1. I love it. What a jolly pumpkin and cute mouse

    Hugs
    Tracey SBS 26

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Cool technique you used with the mask! This reminds me that I need to get crackin' on some Halloween cards.

    Have a great day!
    Wendy
    SBS26

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin