June Sketch Challenge at CGI


Hello again, I'm sharing with you my card for the sketch that Cindy picked for the month June......the orange background was done with tattered angels stencil and then I ran it through the Cuttlebug using a A2 folder.  My ribbon and pearls were not the right colors to match so I found copic markers came in handy to change them.....what do ya think?  Hope you have a chance to hop over and see what the other Design Team members has done with this sketch.
Cindy's Sketch

Up close shot of my flower that I made with the McGill flower punches which came from Stamping and Scrapping

Hope to see ya again soon,  I so enjoy your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..i am SO lovin that color combo! yummy! beautiful card ~ and what a gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin