Color Challenge at CGI

This week at Come and Get It Challenges we have the color combination of Lt. Blue, Lt. Pink and Lt. Green that Cindy picked out and we'd love to have you join in on the fun!  So come on by and check out what the other Design Team Member have come up with.   You can't tell by the picture but I used  dimensional dots to pop up the last layer........scan and pictures just never do justice to our art work!!  LOL

Here's a close -up of the little fairy cutie pie!  Well the wait was worth it when I finally got my stamps that I've waited for nearly a month.......coming all the way from the UK!

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Shelly,
    Your cards are always so pretty with the fairies and ribbon. I love the bold colours especially the blue. Great Job. Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin your colored choices...just scrumptious ~ as is that colored image...beautiful work chickie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin