Back to School Challenge

I used a digi for my card and honestly I can't remember who's it is but if you recognize it please let me know so I can give credit to the person/company..........it's a wonderful digi and I had fun using it for the challenge over at "Come and Get It" that Leslie picked out for the week!  I figured that even princesses have to go to school too so that's how I came about using this digi..........LOL 

Here's a close up shot of the little princess, make sure you check out what the other team members have come up with for the challenge this week! 

Thanks for stopping by this week!

1 comment:

  1. Shelly,
    I just loved the frame around your image. It is so pretty. Great job on the card... I think it so cute that it is not a frog and to keep an open mind. Great Caption.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin