A & T Challenge~Anything Goes

 Hello.....Get your crafty on folks!

I rushed home to put the finishing touches on my project for the A and T Challenge today.....which you can find the challenge here!

I used the instructions in my Compendium of Curiosities volume 1 to create the background on my tag.  Timmy would be proud!  LOL   I used the Emerald Faeries "Ashee" and you can get the faery here!

You really can't tell by the photo but I used whit liquid applique paint for the puffy parts of the mushroom, with just a hint of gray color to define the edges.  I dabbed the roses with a bit of color to match my tag and added glitter to make them pop a bit.

 I'd like to share with these challenges:
Crafts and Me ~ Use a Digi
Inky Impressions ~ Ribbon
Digi Doodle ~ Things with Wings
Cute Card Thurs. ~ Tag Your It!
 Whoosh......that's what I feel like my summer is doing, I think I'm getting caught up on things here....then comes more that needs to be done!  Thanks for dropping by,  I enjoy your comments!


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag hun, just love the colours!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag, love the image and your beautiful flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just soooo cute!!! Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute tag. Love the image. Thanks for joining in this weeks Challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, love that image, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop this week,hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin