Fred She Said~ Sketch at CGI

Good Day to All  
Well in my part of the world Mother Nature is really slow with Spring coming, no budding flowers yet.....at the moment we are at 25 degree's and it's snowing slightly!  BE GONE!.....I SAY!..  
Like that is going to happen, well I can hope and wish.

I'm hosting this week Challenge over at Come and Get It with a fun sketch for you.  With the incentive of winning $10 voucher for some digital stamped images.

So first I'll show you my card with Spring in mind
Fred She Said is our Wonderful Sponsor this week and I'm using 
with this sketch to design with
 We are looking for Guest Design Team members for the months of
 April, May and June
Sharing with these challenges:
Sweet Stampin'~ Lots of Layers
PIO12~ Dots
Oozak~ ATG with Spring
2 Sisters136~ Spring
Raise the Bar136~ Spring Hop
Crafty Boots~ Flowers
Creative Corner11~ Layer it up
Crafty Sentiments~Flowers Galore
Jen's Digi~ Going Green
LEJ Designs45~ Flowers
Simon Says Stamp~ Easter/Spring
Thanks for stopping by today!








12 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    with your beautiful card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thank you for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely spring card, thanks for playing along with Oozak's spring challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab floral card, I love the pretty butterfly.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful card - love the butterfly - thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs and good luck, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very colourful card Shell. Great take on the card sketch. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Shell, love the colours.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  9. a pretty spring card. I love the colors and your butterfly. Great layers. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous sketch Shell and love the image. Love the colours too! Butterflies are always a winner for me! Have a great Easter. Meg

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope your weather starts behaving more like spring.
    Your card is beautiful, I love the butterfly and flowers, they are quite pretty.
    thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin